Last revised: 25 August 2022
Z1 FINANCIAL refers to an ecosystem comprising Z1 FINANCIAL websites (whose domain names include but are not limited to https://www.z1.finance), mobile applications, clients, applets and other applications that are developed to offer Z1 FINANCIAL services.
Z1 FINANCIAL Holdings PTE. LTD. (Unique Entity Number: 202122316D, registered office address: 1 Paya Lebar Link, #06-08 Paya Lebar Quarter, Singapore 408533) is the Data Controller for personal information collected and processed in connection with the provision of Z1 FINANCIAL services.
Z1 FINANCIAL collects your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services. Here are the types of personal information we collect: Information you give us: we receive and store any information you provide in relation to Z1 FINANCIAL. You can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to use some Z1 FINANCIAL services. Examples of information that you give us include:
1. Email address / Phone
4. Date of birth
6. Home address
8. Country code
9. Passport / ID Card
10. Other information to help us identify you
1. the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet,
2. login, e-mail address, password and location of your device or computer;
3. Z1 FINANCIAL services metrics (e.g., the occurrences of technical errors, your interactions with service features and content, and your settings preferences);
4. version and time zone settings;
5. transaction history
Information from other sources: we may receive information about you from other sources such as credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud.
Z1 FINANCIAL does not allow anyone under the age of 18 to use Z1 FINANCIAL services.
If a user submitting personal information is suspected of being younger than 18 years of age, Z1 FINANCIAL will require the user to close his or her account and will not allow the user to continue using our services. We will also take steps to delete the information as soon as possible. Please notify us if you know of any individuals under the age of 18 using our services so we can take action to prevent access to our services.
We process your personal information to operate, provide, and improve the Z1 FINANCIAL services that we offer our users. These purposes include:
1. Transaction services. We use your personal information to take and handle orders, process payments and communicate with you about orders and services and promotional offers.
2. Provide, troubleshoot, and improve Z1 FINANCIAL services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and
effectiveness of Z1 FINANCIAL services. 3. Recommendations and personalization. We use your personal information to recommend features and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize
your experience with Z1 FINANCIAL services. 4. Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws and regulations. For instance, we collect bank account information for
identity verification and other purposes. 5. Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to Z1 FINANCIAL services. 6. Fraud prevention and credit risks. We process personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our users, Z1 FINANCIAL services and others.
We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks. 7. Purposes for which we seek your consent. We may also ask for your consent to process your personal information for a specific purpose that we communicate to you. When you consent to
our processing your personal information for a specified purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time and we will stop the processing of your data for that purpose.
The settings on your browser will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to disable and remove cookies, and when cookies will expire.
Operational cookies allow you to take advantage of some of Z1 FINANCIAL's essential features. If you block or otherwise reject operational cookies through your browser settings some features and services may not work.
Z1 FINANCIAL may transfer your data outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”). Z1 FINANCIAL puts in place suitable safeguards to ensure that such transfer is carried out in compliance with applicable data protection rules, except where the country to which the data is transferred has already been determined by the European Commission to provide an adequate level of protection. Where Z1 FINANCIAL transfers personal data to affiliates or service providers, Z1 FINANCIAL relies on the standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission.
Where Z1 FINANCIAL transfers personal data to affiliates or service providers, Z1 FINANCIAL relies on the standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission.
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind. We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of your personal information. Our security procedures mean that we may ask you to verify your identity before we disclose personal information to you.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your account password. We recommend using a unique password for your Z1 FINANCIAL account that is not utilized for other online accounts. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
We may share your personal information with our marketing partners for the purposes of targeting, modeling, and/or analytics as well as marketing and advertising.
You can access your information, including your name, address, payment options, profile information, and transaction history in the "Your Account" section of the website.
If you have any questions or objections as to how we collect and process your personal information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
When you consent to our processing your personal information for a specified purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time and we will stop any further processing of your data for that purpose.
In addition, subject to applicable law, you have the right to request access to, correct, and delete your personal data, and to ask for data portability. You may also object to our processing of your personal data or ask that we restrict the processing of your personal data in certain instances. If you wish to do any of these things, please contact email@example.com
We keep your personal information to enable your continued use of Z1 FINANCIAL services, for as long as it is required in order to fulfill the relevant purposes described in this Privacy Notice, as may be required by law such as for tax and accounting purposes, or as otherwise communicated to you.
The EU GDPR and UK data protection laws require a legal basis for our use of personal information. Our basis varies depending on the specific purpose for which we use personal information. We rely on:
1. Performance of a contract when we provide you with products or services, or communicate with you about them. This includes when we use your personal information to take and handle orders, and process payments. 2. Our legitimate business interests and the interests of our users when we detect and prevent fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our users, ourselves, or others. 3. Your consent when we ask for your consent to process your personal information for a specific purpose that we communicate to you. When you consent to our processing your personal information for a specified purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time and we will stop the processing of your data for that purpose. 4. Compliance with a legal obligation when we use your personal information to comply with laws. For instance, we collect bank account information for identity verification purposes. 5. These and other legal bases depend on the purpose for which we use personal information.
Our data protection officer can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org, and will work to address any questions or issues that you have with respect to the collection and processing of your personal information.